Your safety and well-being are important to us.
We want to assure you that we have been regularly assessing the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are having ongoing conversations about the steps we need to take to ensure that we are working together to navigate this situation. If we become aware of any potential risks, we will keep you informed.
In The Meantime, We Ask You To:
- Review your contact information in your Widenet profile – in case we need to contact you.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your nose and face as much as possible.
Please Contact Us Right Away If:
- You’re feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms, such as fever, sore throat, headache, cough, runny nose.
- You or a member of your household is suspected to have been in contact with the virus (directly or indirectly).
Questions Regarding COVID-19 And Your Assignment? Here Are Your Available Resources:
- Your local Widenet office is always ready and willing to help.
- Our HR Team can help point you towards resources and answer questions.
- We also encourage you to check the Centers for Disease Control website for the most up-to-date information.
We will continue to monitor the situation and send you updates as needed.
We are in this together and we’ll work through it together.