Sr. Sharepoint Project Manager – 6254
In this role you may work under a ‘Project Leadership Team (PLT)’ structure and engage closely with IT Operations, Engineering, Finance, Legal and other groups within the client to manage the SharePoint Revamp program.
Project Leadership Team (PLT) –
The PLT comprises of the Project Manager, Marketing Lead and Execution Lead. All three work as a business unit and are equally accountable to ensure successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Assist our client in setting up and managing the SharePoint Revamp program.
- SharePoint Upgrade:
- Work with IT Operations to solidify an approach for upgrading the current SharePoint infrastructure.
- Partner with the selected vendor company to create detailed Statement of Work for the upgrade.
- Engage with all organizations to scrub respective repositories within SharePoint to aid a seamless migration path.
- Create project plans and timelines to support and manage the upgrade.
- Create and implement a Documentation Management Solution including
i. Replacing the current Documentation Catalog SharePoint repository
- SharePoint Application Administration & Sustainability:
- Gather and document requirements from all departments around application usage.
- Partner with a selected vendor to create governance framework around the use of the application.
- Socialize, rollout and provide training around the agreed upon governance framework.
- Help Corporate Service Management in the creation and rollout of a plan for application management.
- Develop and maintain budgets, resource forecasts, and status reports for the program using their prescribed tool.
- Review, evaluate, and monitor cost, schedule, and project scope.
- Identify, document, and inform executive management of issues and risks impacting projects.
- Develop and evaluate options to resolve or mitigate identified issues and risks.
- Facilitate communications between team members and eliminate barriers to getting work done.
- Regularly communicate status of projects to leadership and stakeholders.
- Understand and evangelize Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and internal processes.
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of current processes and artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of proven ability to lead complex technical projects.
- Expert understanding and experience working on projects of SharePoint 2016 or above.
- Experience establishing SharePoint Governance programs
- Expert understanding of MS Office and Project Management Tools.
- Experience with using Budgeting, Forecasting, and Invoicing tools.
- Excellent data modeling and quantitative analysis abilities to drive focused discussions and decisions.
- A confident self-starter who can successfully navigate fast-changing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, and analysis skills to drive action.
- A trusted stakeholder partner with the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Flexibility to celebrate successes and drive resolution of conflicts before they become issues.
- A mentor and coach to other project managers across the organization.
- Curiosity and drive for improvement and innovation efforts (no matter how big or small).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills producing clear, unambiguous deliverables and presentations.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization from individual contributors to executives in one-on-one and group situations.
- PMP or other Project Management Certification.
- Understanding of wireless systems or technologies within the telecommunications industry.
- Familiarity of or interest in the railway industry.