Sr. Salesforce Developer – 6233
Our client’s Enterprise CRM team is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer. This individual will work with the delivery team and business partners to help build, maintain, and deliver technology forward solutions used by their internal customers. Working as an individual contributor, this individual will be expected to partner with others in estimating development efforts based on high level requirements as well as all aspects of delivery.
What you will do
- Meeting with product team to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Adapting to a dynamic work environment and being creative within a team.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Your experience and skills
- Deep understanding of Lightning Web Components with supportable Aura Component experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with CI/CD deployments, such as Azure DevOps
- Effective use of collaborative and productivity platforms, such as Microsoft Teams
- An active learner and creative problem solver
- Excellent team player, with good collaboration and communication skills
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components Specialist (Trailhead Super-badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super-badge)