Sr. Project Manager – 6375
Job Type: Contract
Asset Change Work Management: This project will upgrade our client's legacy asset management solution to fully support Operational Technology (OT) assets that need real time monitoring, automation, enhanced cyber security, and regulatory needs.
- Must have prior experience as an IT project manager running application implementation projects to support business objectives.
- Prior experience as a project manager running projects in a regulated environment preferred.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Vendor Management skills required.
- Requires strong project management, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A self-starter, go getter is a must.
- Managing IT scope, schedule, budget, and communication.
- Running meetings and producing meeting notes & action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions and sponsor meetings.
- All IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues & risks dashboards, and decision tracking.
- IT delivery milestone reporting into the overall business program.
- Experience managing and reporting on project budget
· SAP experience
· Prior billing experience
· PMP certification
· Prior energy experience
Pay Range: $64.00 – $75.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.