Sr. Developer – 6399
Job Type: Contract
Note: This position is remote but if in EST must be willing to work to 6PM EST.
- Deliver maintainable, testable, and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
- Design and develop solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
- Collaborate with business units to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions
- Write well-designed, object-oriented code using ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Ensure high-percentage unit test code coverage in a TDD/test-first manner
- Visualize, articulate, and conceptualize solutions to other team members and clients
- Perform issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience required
- Advanced technical expertise and 5 or more years practical experience in:
- .NET Framework (4.0 or later)
- SQL Server
- HTML5 and CSS
- Strong experience with the following required
- Strong knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices required
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required
- Experience with Sitecore platform preferred
- Must be available to work during US business hours
Pay Range: $67.00 – $78.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.