Senior Techncial Recruiter
Widenet Consulting Group LLC
Job Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Reports To: Recruiting Manager
Summary: Like other Recruiting jobs at WideNet, Senior Technical Recruiters have one of the most satisfying jobs in the company. Why? You get to help the very highly skilled people find jobs and further their careers which allow them to take care of their families and reach their goals. In addition, you will also be helping our clients staff the right resources for projects that help them reach their goals as well. You will work hard but we believe good things happen with hard and smart work efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for recruitment, screening and selection of skilled IT and technology professionals in an extremely competitive market.*
- Leverage recruiting resources including Internet, networking, social networking, technical schools, job fairs and advertising, to help identify and source qualified candidates.*
- Build a database of prospective candidates using the company candidate database. Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.*
- Manage the interview process; communicate expectations, feedback, and status information to candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders throughout the selection process.*
- Negotiate offer process.*
- Partner with Sales Staff to support and understand client needs.*
- Understand and qualify unique client requirements and culture and find/match candidates against those requirements.*
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Expertise in all forms of Social Media; Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Newsletters is a strong plus. Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or with Vendor Management Systems (such as Bullhorn) is a strong plus.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years in technical recruiting with a clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes. Prior experience with a staffing or technical placement agency is required.
- Entrepreneurial experience, a technical background with a successful track record in the software services industry and familiarity with industry, and technical issues and software terminology are strong pluses.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Self-Motivated–You are self-motivated, driven, and possess an exceptional work ethic. You know how to make things happen and you will work tirelessly to get it done. You are an achiever and productive. You are committed to achieve company goals and objectives. Desire to learn.
- Relationship Builder–You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable, and comfortable building relationships with applicants and clients. You are able to think on your feet in conversations and have the ability to handle candidate objections. You project confidence and enthusiasm over the phone.
- Flexible–You are open-minded and have a willingness to adapt to new environments. You have an interest in learning new things and possess the ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Organized–You enjoy multi-tasking and making order out of chaos. Approaches work in a structured way. You are able to prioritize your work, and are diligent about doing what needs to be done on a daily basis to meet your long term goals and objectives.
- Acts with Integrity–You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and authenticity. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
We are in a remote work environment and preference to have remote workers be local to Seattle-Tacoma area. However, we would be open to right person in the Pacific Time zone .
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.