Senior Program Manager (Meta)-6323
Senior Program Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Our client is looking for a Senior Program Manager to support the hardware and research operation department of their client who is at the cutting edge of the social media revolution. This Program Manager will manage all aspects of their project needs. They are specifically looking for a candidate with experience in managing scalable operations for research devices and platforms. The chosen candidate will work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team of researchers and engineers and will be responsible for running scalable hardware devices operations, interfacing with the research community (user support and community support) and optimizing the use of research facilities. They are looking for a seasoned program manager with team management experiences, good attention to detail, good follow through and a can-do attitude along with general technical troubleshooting and basic scripting skills.
- This project focuses on running a research hardware operation program, managing a team of people to tackle device deployment, user support, community engagement and technical documentation support.
- This program manager will help to drive the team's operation execution on a day-to-day basis.
- This program manager will work with partner teams such as facility, logistics to scale research operations.
- This program manager will communicate progress, identify risks to stakeholders.
- This is a national and international effort requiring flexibility for some travel for the duration of the project once COVID restrictions lift and the project scales
- Program Manager will manage day to day project staff operations and support personnel hiring and development and hold team accountable for their tasks quality and timelines
- Experience in product operations.
- Experience in the lifecycle for hardware product development
- Experience with data collection and testing processes
- Lead cross functional teams in engineering, infrastructure or data collection
- Ability to implement new processes, detailed documentation, and cross functional reporting with stakeholders
- Documenting data within spreadsheets and cloud storage
- Communicate the plan/updates/status effectively to the client
- Familiar with android devices and logging
- Familiar with basic terminal and command line Unix commands
- The ability to troubleshoot issues effectively and come up with viable solutions when problems present themselves
- Background in data capture for audio, video, motion and spaces among others is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to create presentation and collateral
- Strong interpersonal communications skills