Pricefx Principal Business Analyst – 6468
Note: This position is based in Seattle, WA and requires you to be onsite Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We harness SAP S/4 for our core financials, supply chain, and specialized Sales & Marketing apps. We are transforming our business through modernization of our Sales and Marketing applications. As a PriceFX Principal BA you will play a critical role in our efforts to build and support a multi-year, system integration program. Your primary responsibility is to develop and deliver innovative process and data integration solutions and participate in the design and implementation of the PriceFx application.
We are a passionate, service-oriented group of dedicated IT professionals highly focused on delivering impactful outcomes to our business customers. If you want to be part of a world-class technology team changing the world we live in – come grow with us!
Solution Design and Configuration: Analyze customer requirements and translate them into comprehensive and actionable user stories. Design and configure the Pricefx solution to meet customer needs, leveraging both the Pricefx native language and Groovy scripting while ensuring that solutions also meet enterprise platform requirements.
Project Leadership: Lead solution architecture and the technical aspects of projects ensuring successful project delivery. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including sales, product development, infrastructure, and security to align project objectives and drive results.
Data Integration: Analyze customer’s existing IT systems and define requirements for the seamless integration of data between the Pricefx solution and their other systems.
Team Management: Manage a team of Pricefx colleagues and partners working on assigned projects. Foster a collaborative and productive work environment, guiding team members towards project milestones and successful outcomes.
Mentorship: Mentor and train junior colleagues, sharing critical and unique knowledge about the Pricefx SaaS solution. Encourage professional growth and provide guidance to enhance their expertise in solution architecture.
Technical Issue Resolution: Collaborate with Pricefx Support to identify and resolve technical issues faced by customers. Act as a technical escalation point to ensure timely and effective resolutions.
Regression Testing and Quality Assurance: Lead regression testing efforts and quality assurance activities for newly delivered and modified functionalities. Ensure the integrity and stability of the Pricefx platform throughout the development lifecycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field optional.
· Minimum 10 years of IT experience working with pricing related tools and applications.
· Experience as a solution architect implementing Pricefx modules – PriceOptimizer, PriceBuilder, PriceAnalyzer and RebateManagerExperience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases.
· Certification in PriceFx preferred but not mandatory.
· IT experience working in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients; manufacturing strongly preferred.
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels in-person, on conference calls and through email to include communicating effectively to non-technical audiences.
· Experience with Agile project management and tools (Jira or ADO)
· Experience with integrating Pricefx with SAP ERP and understanding of SAP Pricing.
· Knowledge of middleware tools for interfacing Pricefx with external applications.
Pay Range: $56.00 – $66.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.