Widenet Consulting Group LLC
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Reports To: HR & Operations Manager
Summary: Responsible for acting as an operations assistant by providing administrative support to the Finance team, Operations team, as well as support WideNet Marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operations Responsibilities:
· Answer phones and field phone calls.
· Greet candidates when/if we return to office
· Sort and route incoming packages and mail when we return to office
· Maintain lobby, reception, and meeting room areas when we return to office
· Restock office supplies, lobby and kitchen coffee and snacks, reordering monthly when return to office
2. Recruiting Responsibilities:
· Creating and sending offer letters and contracts to incoming consultants, including W2 and 1099 consultants.
· Perform onboarding duties of new consultants including orientation and other duties.
· Entering new candidates into Candidate Tracking System, as necessary.
· Assist Recruiters and Sales Staff as needed.
3. Finance & Administration Responsibilities:
· Manage and file all project employee paperwork electronically and physically when in office
· Maintain Master Service Agreement paperwork.
· Provide data entry as needed in Accounting, Applicant Tracking or HR systems.
· Compile data in to EBR Reports.
· Send out timecard reminders to consultants and timecard approval reminders to managers (Spring Ahead).
· Support processing of payroll, 401k administration and other activities once employee demonstrates capability to handle current duties.
4. Marketing Responsibilities:
· Hands-on involvement managing and preparing for events.
· Help coordinate and plan:
· Community outreach events.
· Consultant lunches / happy hours / socials.
· Networking events & team events (holiday party, company anniversary events, etc.).
· Golf tournament sponsorships.
· Research and order new WideNet swag and marketing materials.
5. Other Duties:
· Send out Employee of the Month survey each month via Survey Monkey.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to author routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Paychex, QuickBooks, CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) – sales/recruiting.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· College degree preferred or 3 years of experience in a related position.
· Requires at least one year of experience working in an administrative capacity. Experience working in Staffing or Marketing support is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
· Self-Motivated– You are self-motivated, driven, and possess an exceptional work ethic. You know how to make things happen and you will work tirelessly to get it done. You are an achiever and productive. You are committed to achieve company goals and objectives. Desire to learn.
· Relationship Builder –You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable, and comfortable building relationships with applicants and clients. You can think on your feet in conversations and can handle candidate objections. You project confidence and enthusiasm over the phone.
· Flexible – You are open-minded and have a willingness to adapt to new environments. You have an interest in learning new things and possess the ability to problem solve and think creatively.
· Organized– You enjoy multi-tasking and making order out of chaos. Approaches work in a structured way. You can prioritize your work, and are diligent about doing what needs to be done daily to meet your long-term goals and objectives.
· Acts with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and authenticity. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.