OCM Lead – 6473
Note: This is a remote position with expected travel of 10 to 20% to the Seattle, WA headquarters.
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) team leads the change initiative for larger initiative. We assess the impact of new processes and technology on the employee experience and their roles. We develop online and instructor-led resources and deliver training to ensure an excellent change journey for employees. Our goal is to provide a connected learning experience so that impacted users are ready and energized for the launch of new and updated systems.
The Organizational Change Lead role will play a highly visible, influential role that designs and delivers our change readiness and execution plan for the this project.
· Provide Organizational Change Management (OCM) strategy and support to both IT and business resources impacted by Catalyst
· Partner closely with Program/Project Manager and Sponsor on OCM deliverables
· Define success metrics and evaluate end-user readiness
· Collaborate with all project team members to ensure readiness
· Define and measure success metrics to monitor change progress
· Integrate change management activities into project plans, track progress, report and manage against any issues/risks
· Interact with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
· Develop and execute various OCM deliverables, including, but not limited to:
o Stakeholder Assessment/Analysis
o Change Impact Analysis
o Communication strategies and plans and collateral
o Training strategy, plans and collateral
o Post-stabilization assessments/measurements against success factors
· Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in related fields [e.g., Organizational Management, Organizational Psychology, etc.], Change Management Certification, or a minimum of 5 years of related experience in leading change or organizational effectiveness
· At least one year experience in Information Technology-related projects
· Excellent communication skills that tailor seamlessly to appropriate audiences (e.g., Senior Leaders, managers, field personnel, etc.)
· Ability to collaborate with other contractors and vendor partners within the program
· Demonstrated knowledge, and application of effective Change Management methodologies and tools
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other collaboration tools
· Strong Project Management experience, and practical approach to coordinating projects
· Experienced in engaging with senior business leaders.
· Team-first professional with excellent leadership, influencing and prioritization capabilities.
· Should have the ability to travel up to 20%.
· Our client is headquartered in Seattle, WA. This role can be 100% remote. The successful candidate will be expected to commit to a periodic presence in the Seattle, WA office, the frequency of which is open to discussion with the hiring manager.
Pay Range: $64.00 – $75.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.