MS Dynamics + Power Apps-6474
Job Category: IT/Software Development
Role: Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Our client is currently looking to hire a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer. As the Senior Dynamics Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and customizing business applications using the D365 CE platform. Your primary focus will be on creating efficient, user-friendly, and scalable solutions to meet the unique needs of clients. You will collaborate with business analysts, stakeholders, and other development teams to gather requirements and implement solutions that streamline business processes and enhance overall productivity.
- Reviews detailed specifications (i.e., User Stories and Interface Control Document) from which development effort and/or system configurations will be implemented.
- Performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of complex applications.
- Directs and participates in all phases of application development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, and acceptance phases.
- Advises the Contractor staff and State staff on the most efficient development approach.
- Requirements Gathering: Work closely with business analysts and stakeholders to understand business needs, gather user requirements, and translate them into technical specifications for application development.
- Customization and Configuration: Customize and configure Dynamics 365 entities, forms, views, and workflows to align with specific business processes and enhance user experience.
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution: Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of applications, configurations, and customizations for reference and future enhancements.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up to date with the latest features and updates in the Dynamics 365 Platform.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to end-users and stakeholders on how to effectively use the applications and troubleshoot common issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in developing applications using the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint integration.
- Strong understanding of data models, entities, and relationships within Dynamics 365.
- Experience working as a Developer Lead on Agile projects that includes experience in Agile development processes to design, develop, test and deploy software.
- Experience developing data models and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
- Power BI: 2 years (Required)
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Salary Range: $90,000 – $125,000 annually. depending on experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.