IT Support Tech
This position’s primary function is to provision hardware for new hires. The Enfield office provisions hardware for new hires across the eastern part of the US. Hardware is also provisioned from our office in West Des Moines, Iowa and from our corporate headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
Secondary responsibilities include technical support for people in the Enfield Office as well as assist in supporting telecommuters across the country.
Candidate needs excellent time management skills as well as the ability to ensure proper prioritization of tasks. Attention to details is also a key success factor for this role.
• Timely delivery of and provisioning of hardware for new hires. 30%
• Routine PC maintenance including network accessibility, VPN connections, HW break fix, some software troubleshooting
• Manage assets to ensure hardware is accounted for correctly in ITAM system. Maintain correct stock levels for all standard equipment 15%
• Ensure storage and other IT areas are well organized and
• Software: Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; ability to support basic Cisco VPN Client and other supported software.
• Responsible for daily monitoring of ServiceNow ticket queues, responding according to IT Service Level Agreement.
Two-year degree or technical training.
Minimum Years of Related Work Experience Required:
1-2 years experience in a PC network environment.
Specific Industry and/or Specialty Experience Required:
Knowledge of PC networks and LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Specific Licensing, Designation and/or Training Required:
A+, Network+, MCSA, MCSE Certifications.
Skills and Abilities Required:
Customer service focus and ability to communicate. Able to lift 30lbs.
Contact with Others
Inside contact with all departments and teams.
Frequently works with a variety of internal customers providing both standard and complex information. May contact external and internal customers/clients and answer questions which may sometimes be complex in nature.
Provides core level support. Identifies problems and all relevant issues in a variety of situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions, researching information to resolve problems or issues. Responds to inquiries and may provide basic interpretation of policies and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
Requires considerable knowledge of duties typically obtained through job-related training and experience. Knowledgeable of specified computer applications; office practices and procedures. Uses initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.
Completes tasks as required by the needs of the department. Uses established procedures guidelines but can deviate with management approval.