IT Business Analyst – 6303
IT Business Analyst
Reports To: Project Management Office Manager
Our client is looking for a passionate, data-driven, team-oriented individual to join their innovative wholesale company that is quickly emerging as a leader within the industry. It is a pivotal and exciting time for the company as they continue to grow their workforce, expanding operations, supply chain, marketing, software development, and sales teams.
The IT Business Analyst serves as the liaison between IT and business leadership and stakeholders. A successful IT-BA is an expert in requirements gathering and facilitation, business process analysis and documentation, development requirements documentation and ensuring the needs of the business are addressed and encompassed in technology solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
· Author and present project and process documentation, including Project Charters, Business & Functional Requirements Documents, Process Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams and Requirements Tractability Matrix
· Improve systems by studying current system practices and recommending and implementing IT modification design to increase efficiency and productivity.
· Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
· Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts, and writing specifications.
· Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business.
· Collaborating with IT to design systems that meet strategic goals.
· Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations.
· Other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
· Requirement Gathering and Facilitation
· Ability to creatively approach and solve situations
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related qualification.
· 2 years' experience in analysis implementation
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and making fine discriminations in sound. Must be able to remain in a stationary position and/or upright, for prolonged periods of time, traverse stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop, and crouch occasionally during 8-10-hour work shift.