IS-U Device Management Functional – 6350
Project: Complex Billing/TVR
Resource Skill-Set: IS-U Device Management Functional
IS-U Device Management Functional Experience of the following but not limited to:
· Minimum 8 years of experience in implementing and supporting processes in SAP IS-U Device management, work management and BPEM areas
· Experience in setup of schedule master data, technical master data, device master data, device management processes, meter reading processes, EMMA/BPEM and integration with MDMS, AMI, inventory management and plant maintenance
· Experience with building of functionality for TOU and setting up EDM profiles
· Experience in analyzing issues in Device management, EMMA/BPEM and related processes
· Good knowledge of integration with Billing, Front office and other SAP modules
· Experience with device management processes related to Net meter setup, aggregate billing set up and interval billing scenarios
· Should have experience with implementation of new products like renewables, DER components etc.
· Experience supporting different project phases:
o Requirement gathering and Business process design
o SAP configuration and writing RICEFW Functional Specifications
o System Integration Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing
o Deployment and Post Deployment Support
· Should have good knowledge and awareness of IS-U processes, data model and should be able to support/work with other SME’s with impacts of Device management changes in Front Office, Billing, MDMS, Plant maintenance, Analytics, BW and other functional areas.
· Advance analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Strong group facilitation, listening, communication, and training presentation skills.
· High level of initiative, ability to juggle between projects simultaneously, strong organizational skills.
· Strong customer focus and must be service-oriented, results driven.
· Builds highly effective interpersonal relationships in business partnering situations
Pay Range: $82.00 – $95.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.