Full Stack Developer – 6190
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years working with software development
· Strong knowledge & experience in Google Cloud Platform or any cloud platform
· Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Python
· Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology and caching mechanisms such as Redis & Memcached
· Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies.
· Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
· Demonstrated ability in developing distributed system components.
· Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
· Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent
· Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Work in a fast-paced Scrum environment with multiple pods of 3-5 developers delivering core integrations for their devices.
· Design and lead implementation of complete distributed systems to meet all
business needs, including service level objectives, scaling and performance
requirements, anticipating common failure patterns and designing for
resiliency of the overall system.
· Ability to navigate ambiguous requirements through communication and
iteration, creating clarity for yourself and those around you.
· Understands the technical and business components behind a product.
· Work closely with other team members in guiding software architecture and
· Mentor, document, and share knowledge, growing the technical capability of
the team around you.
· Participate in the on-call support rotation for services the team owns, offshore-team coordination as needed, while building up runbooks and support infrastructure.
· Follow software engineering best practices in code, architecture, and testing.