Front End Developer – 6111
Our client is looking for a dedicated and highly skilled Front-End developer to join our team. The ideal developer has a mastery of modern front-end frameworks, and the ability to work with architects to convert designs into perfect, usable applications. This position will require an individual to design, build, debug, optimize and implement solutions in a fast-paced Agile environment participating and working closely with a highly motivated team. This role will work with the Architect, UX Designer, and IT Org to deliver complete Human Centered Design solutions that delight their members, support efficient software development, and delivery value to our business partners.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
· Designs and develops user friendly, high quality web-based user interfaces in collaboration with a User Experience Design team.
· Builds the front-end foundation of our new software product and establishing standards for the team that will be assembled to continue development long term.
· Partners with architect, Dev leads and development org to make evaluate current system, propose changes to front end design/architecture.
· Researches and stays current on new and developing UX-related processes, technologies, tools, and trends.
· Assists with defining the short term and long term business strategy for the UX domain.
· Seeks opportunities to improve processes as they relate to user-centered research and design efforts within the UX Team and throughout IT.
· Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
· Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
· Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Experience, Skills, Education & Licenses/Certifications
· 5+ years of development experience.
· Passion and established experience for front-end software development.
· Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
· 3+ years of experience in UX or interaction design on a consumer facing site.
· Experience with responsive and accessible digital product design for web or mobile.
· Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Demonstrated experience delivering high quality production systems/services.
· Strong knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, programming paradigms, and front-end development best practices.
· Experience implementing intuitive user interfaces for complex tasks.
· Experience working with product owners and business stakeholders to develop business and user requirements.
· Experience working with software developers to ensure excellent designs translate to excellent UX when implemented.
· Experience with Human Centered Design process.
· BA/BS in Digital Design/UX Design or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment.