Application Services Specialist II – 6467
Note: This position is based in Seattle, WA and requires you to be onsite Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
· Ticket monitoring: first response and Cherwell resolution for production applications.
· Add and remove users from systems.
· Execute decommission tasks for legacy system during cutover.
· Engage the app steward/developer when issue is identified with code that they cannot resolve. Maintain communications with business while we schedule time to fix the bug.
· Complete and run Audit tasks for Ascend and WP Pricing Tool (IAM05/06) quarterly.
· Do release management for Ascend bug fixes.
· Help coordinate the migration of archive databases to DaaS server and coordinate with developer to update PowerBI Reports.
· Perform Disaster Recovery testing (Oct)
· Run common end of year tasks, like contract roll over (OSB) in SQL.
· Support SaaS Applications.
· Under general guidance, performs mid-level application analysis, problem solving, implementation, and documentation. Contributes tactical ideas to help improve existing processes.
· Performs business analysis and production support duties
· Works closely with the business to understand business processes and drivers
· Assists with requests for new functionality, configuration, and system enhancements
· Participates in requirements gathering, testing, and solution documentation
· Participates in ITIL problem and change processes
· Serves as business analyst or developer, performing analysis, problem solving, implementation, and documentation of information technology solutions
· Leads testing activities, including generating the Test Plan, coordinating test scripts, etc
· May lead small projects and/or assist the Project Manager with managing project tasks
· Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of progressive, relevant information technology experience
· Possesses mid-level knowledge of technologies such as SQL, .Net, HTML5, API management, Java, Java Script development, and tool creation
· Actively works to learn new skills in order to stay current with changing technologies
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in communicating technical topics to non-technical audiences
· Excellent collaboration skills in working together with all members of the team
· Developing as a trusted colleague within IT
· Acts on, and displays commitment to, self-development, and shares knowledge proactively with others
· Proficient in exercising sound judgment in translating IT strategies into achievable IT initiatives
· Learning and developing skills necessary to demonstrate Strategy competencies
· Proficient in solving moderately complex problems and technical issues
· Proficient in performing moderately complex analysis
· Demonstrates ability to think about improvements outside of current work scope
· Proficient in demonstrating ability to work with high level of autonomy
· Skilled at understanding project management methodologies and practices, process and data analysis, and ITSM activities
· Has a broad understanding of the business model and is developing an understanding of certain business processes
Pay Range: $36.00 – $42.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.