Application Architect-Level 3-6459
Job Description: Sr. Redwood Developer
Location: Remote, can be nearshore or offshore.
Experience Required: 5-7 years
Job Summary: Need a highly experienced Software Engineer/Architect who has an extensive background in SAP Redwood CPS (Central Process Scheduling).
· Extensive development and implementation experience in SAP Redwood CPS
· Experience configuring E-mail services in SAP Redwood CPS
· Understanding of how to configure process servers and queues to manage entire Redwood system
· Experience developing reports in Redwood
· Good knowledge of UNIX Shell scripts and should be able to write/debug Shell Scripts
· Basic knowledge of Java and Scripting
Job Description for SAP CPS/Redwood Developer:
· Migrating the jobs from other batch scheduling tools to Redwood (Workload Automation Software, I.e., DevOps Automation, SAP Job Scheduling, Business Process Automation, Application Management, etc.)
· Scheduling job and job chains with time window and submit frames.
· Creating Jobs and scheduling jobs as per client requirement.
· Creation of Submit frames and time windows in Redwood as per client requirement.
· Monitoring and maintaining Redwood Housekeeping activities.
· Handling of jobs in various statuses like pending, cancelling, killing etc..,.
· Preparing weekly reports for Held jobs, Long Running and Error jobs.
· Running jobs and chains on ad-hoc request.
· Performing Iteration testing for jobs in DEV, QUA and PRD.
· Creation of Jobs, Job chains, Time Windows, Submit Frames, Events, Locks and Alert.
· Handling Alert Mechanism throughout SAP Redwood Landscape
· Performing regular System Health Checks.
· Monitoring Process Server and Queues.
· Handling Operator Messages.
· Performing maintenance activity.
· Handling Major Incidents, driving MI calls and Updating Client Management.
· Working on various requests with Remedy as a part of Incident.
· Resolving, updating, and adding Knowledge Based Article to the incident.
· Preparing Knowledge documents and Publishing Articles.
· Preparing Issue Tracker and Incident Report and Publish Weekly Status Report.
· Review Strategy of Background (Batch) Jobs Setup and assess the current situation Schedule Jobs in SAP Redwood / Knowledge of Operating, Export / Import of jobs in Redwood.
· Creating Dependences in between jobs.
· Working well within an agile team environment and applying the related working methods.
· Able to analyze and understand complex customer scenario’s and thrives on difficult challenges
· Co-ordinate with different teams across WBD landscape and come up with solution and fast track the priority issues.
Pay Range: $62.00 – $73.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and Sick Time applicable by state.