Widenet is looking to hire a senior .NET developer who can help our client’s development team to replace their third party purchase system.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in TDD or paired background and should be collaborative and have good communication skills.
- Ensures delivery of high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Actively engages in the technology industry and seeks to understand how evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- Has experience in enterprise level environment dealing with high volume payments and transactions
- Security and compliance heavy industry experience is highly desirable
- The candidate should have experience building APIs to produce and collect operational data
- The candidate should have worked in regulated environments on products that have high volumes transactions.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience building custom, high scale, n-tier applications.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience creating and supporting REST-based services in a high-scaled micro-service architecture.
- Expertise with AWS, Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.