This person will work directly on the Client app. This app is currently released to the public via Apple and Google play stores. While it is functional it still looks like a web page instead of a fully functional application. This person will come in and help take the application to the next level, working on making payments easier, upgrading the outage map so it uploads faster along with other features.
Their other priority is to continue building their CICD pipeline functionality to support the app release process. The goal of this role is that this person leaves the position knowing they made a mark on this application for the Client.
- Xamarin and/or Native development experience (or a combo of both)
- Experience with mobile app development
- Must have at lease released applications internally but it’s a MAJOR bonus if they have public facing app deployment experience.
Nice to have:
- Someone who’s been involved with CICD with mobile apps
- Knows how to develop in an agile/Scrum environment
- AWS experience
Reference Number: 5352