We are looking for a UX Designer with at least 5+ years of UI/UX design experience. You will collaborate directly with product owners, business stakeholders, UX peers, and feature teams and are responsible for translating business and or feature requirements into a compelling and easy to use customer experiences. Being able to think creatively, empathize with user’s needs, and make decisions is crucial.
- Design data-driven solutions based on analytics, user research, customer observation and internal subject matter expertise
- Work with software development, product management, our UX team and customers to create user-centered designs in support of our enterprise product
- Have a clear understanding of the software development lifecycle and UI/UX best practices
- Produce diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design mockups and click-through prototypes of complete interactive workflows
- Have working knowledge of core usability principles that help drive successful design
- Participate in defining, producing and supporting visual guidelines, patterns and toolkits for existing and roadmap products
- Present design work to internal and customer stakeholders for review and feedback
- Manage work on project deliverables from concept to completion within project timelines.
- Create and maintain UX design guidelines and documentation
- 5+ years’ experience designing interfaces for consumer and enterprise level web applications
- 2+ years’ experience with responsive web design (RWD) principles
- Solid understanding of UI and UX concepts and best practices.
- Strong visual, interaction and information design skills
- Ability to produce interactive prototypes (Axure preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual and user experience design skills
- Ability to work with highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and project management skills and ability work within established brand and scope parameters.
- Exceptional attention to detail