WideNet is one of the leading technology consulting and recruitment firms in the Pacific Northwest. Recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington, WideNet Consulting Group helps companies find the right talent to get their projects executed flawlessly.
Our seasoned recruiting team possesses years of experience in corporate recruiting environments including large and local companies and local and national staffing firms. We are searching for a Technical Recruiter who will share our passion to initiate, build, and maintain relationships with some of the top IT professionals in the area.
With a proven track record and over 100 clients in the Seattle area, we are looking for someone who is experienced managing full life cycle recruiting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment, screening and selection of skilled IT and technology professionals in an extremely competitive market.
- Leverage recruiting resources including Internet, networking, social networking, technical schools, job fairs and advertising, to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build a database of prospective candidates using the company candidate database. Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Manage the interview process; communicate expectations, feedback, and status information to candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders throughout the selection process.
- Negotiate offer process.
- Partner with Sales Staff to support and understand client needs.
- Understand and qualify unique client requirements and culture and find/match candidates against those requirements.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 or more years of prior experience in recruiting, preferably in an agency environment
- Highly competitive with a natural drive to succeed
- Team oriented and highly collaborative
- Strong focus on customer service
- Desire to constantly learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent industry experience