Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager for their Domain Orchestration team. The Domain Orchestration team is responsible for shared business logic’s on their main website, Mobile App, and in store POS and their public APIs. The team takes the domain driven design approach on system design and focus on delivery values to all our customers. The role will partner with business and technology stakeholders to develop, design, build and launch technology solutions. You will also works with the core leadership team to create and maintain product roadmap.
- Collaborates with business and other technology teams across the organization to identify and prioritize solutions
- Builds and maintain the productI roadmap, prioritizing competing priorities
- Creates the plan for successfully delivering product roadmap
- Converts business and functional requirements into technical requirements
- Works with the Engineering manager and Engineering teams to ensure speed and quality of delivery
- Partners with stakeholders to provide visibility, solicit feedback, and set expectations
- Identifies and produces valuable analytics for improved performance and business decisions
This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience delivering complex software solutions
- CS/related degree or 4+ years of technical engineering experience (coding, scripting, etc.)
- Experience with large scale enterprise software/services
- Understand the benefits of REST over traditional SOA architectures/protocols, cloud.
- Masters degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 3+ years delivering API-related solutions
- Professional experience architecting/operating enterprise solutions built on AWS
- Aggregating/composition services experience
- Agile, lean, and kanban delivery process experience