Job Title: Sourcing & Recruiting Coordinator
Reports To: Recruiting Manager
Summary: Responsible for providing sourcing support to our Recruiting team, as well as support all WideNet Recruiting and Marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sourcing Responsibilities: (60%).*
- Source, engage and present top talent either on a role-specific basis or as part of a wider strategic project/ pipelining exercise.*
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and the internal ATS.*
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas.*
- Sourcing for Executive positions and other crucial open roles.*
- Creating and managing sourcing spreadsheets to track candidates and status updates.*
- High volume of interview scheduling for Executive positions, working directly with candidates and internal recruiters to set up phone screens, in houses with recruiters and on-site client interviews.*
- Working closely with LinkedIn reps to utilize new job posting tools.*
- Creating sponsored company updates which are featured directly on WideNet’s LinkedIn page.*
- Recruiting Responsibilities: (40%).*
- Regular updates to job postings on Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, etc.*
- Retrieve all resumes from job postings, screen and distribute to recruiters and import into Applicant Tracking Database (Bullhorn).*
- Assist Client Services Managers with posting jobs on WideNet website.*
- Update and maintain placements in Bullhorn (onsite contact information, other details, etc.).*
- Participate in talent sourcing, import resumes into Bullhorn and send relevant resumes to recruiters.*
- Develop templates for Outlook and Bullhorn for recruiters to help streamline processes to be reliable and repeatable.*
- Compile activity reports for recruiters and sales staff.*
- Assist Recruiters, Sales Staff, and leadership team as needed.*
- Manage WideNet social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Expertise in all forms of Social Media; Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Newsletters is a strong plus. Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or with Vendor Management Systems (such as Bullhorn) is a strong plus.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires 1-2 years of experience working in an coordinator capacity, preferably in a recruiting, Marketing or sales organization.
- Sourcing or recruiting experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Self-Motivated– You are self-motivated, driven, and possess an exceptional work ethic. You know how to make things happen and you will work tirelessly to get it done. You are an achiever and productive. You are committed to achieve company goals and objectives. Desire to learn.
- Relationship Builder –You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable, and comfortable building relationships with applicants and clients. You are able to think on your feet in conversations and have the ability to handle candidate objections. You project confidence and enthusiasm over the phone.
- Flexible – You are open-minded and have a willingness to adapt to new environments. You have an interest in learning new things and possess the ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Organized– You enjoy multi-tasking and making order out of chaos. Approaches work in a structured way. You are able to prioritize your work, and are diligent about doing what needs to be done on a daily basis to meet your long term goals and objectives.
- Acts with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and authenticity. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.