This role will be required to gather business requirements, author detailed functional solution documents, and provide business process consulting aligned with our Client’s best practices. The ideal candidate will have significant project experience and customer use case information to help drive Enable application development and feature innovation.
- Assist with defining the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to a defined solution.
- Ability to learn Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence, and Analytics
- Assist by guiding client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, rollouts etc.
- Supports the creation of the object model and the UI definition using the company’s standard toolsets
- Assist with documenting designs and plans to test for the impact assessment of the solution functionality
- Act as a customer-facing implementation project team member and/or training resource
- Develop, test and deploy company solutions on customer implementation projects
- Ability to deliver project tasks within the allotted project plan (time and budget)
- Deliver on-site and online (remote) customer training/consulting
- Up to 25% travel required
- Collaboration and Leadership
- Develop innovative solutions, approaches, and processes that mature the organization
- Build a trusted relationship with our customers and collaborate cohesively with internal team members
- Mentor other service delivery team members
- Desired Behaviors:
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results-oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Acts with the customer in mind meet commitments and strive for high performance.
- Manages own workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – good facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values.
- Software implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to explain the benefits of a technical product/solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, management information systems or a similar field
- 4+ years’ experience developing and implementing business solutions, Master Data Management solutions preferred
- Proficient with reading and interpreting technical information
- Strong software customization with the ability and business acumen to exercise judgment in selecting methods and solutions for client needs
- Experience capturing and documenting technical requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with J2EE / Java or similar language
- Experience with SQL and database procedure language like PLSQL or TSQL
- Knowledge of businesses processes in R2R, P2P and Supply Chain
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Reference Number: 5262