Our Client is moving from Sharepoint ’16 to Sharepoint 365 on the cloud. They’ve got about 45 collections of sites with about 1,750 subsites that need to be analyzed and transferred. Part of this role is going to be assess- along with the business and the PM- what needs to move over to the new Sharepoint site or be archived/stored elsewhere. If it does need to be transferred to Sharepoint, part of their role will be to identify how to get it there and how it’ll look.
This project has a dedicated project manager and a Sharepoint Dev.
- This person will have Sharepoint migration experience. Years of experience doesn’t matter as much as ability to learn, desire to dive into a problem space and help.
- Aware of the capabilities of Office 365 (beyond just Sharepoint)
- Knows how to meet with stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Hands on experience configuring Sharepoint sites/pages based off requirements.
- Comfortable working and communicating through collaboration tools like Slack, WebEx, and Jabber. Some of the stakeholders will not be local.
- Light PM experience- scheduling meetings, kicking off meetings and helping take notes and facilitate requirements gathering.
Reference Number: 5260