The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing IT service desk support and services to our Client’s customers, both remote and onsite while applying professional program standards and processes.
- Responsible for answering incoming technical service phones calls and email requests in a timely manner.
- Document, track and monitor reported incidents to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide some administrative support, such as updating user account information, unlocking accounts, and addressing password issues.
- Create Service Desk tickets and assign to the appropriate IT resource group.
- Create, update and maintain documentation for all relevant activities.
- Maintains a professional relationship with the customers and affiliates.
- Implement and monitor the use, privacy, and confidentiality policies of the company and their clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- A two-year technical degree or equivalent education in a related field.
- Minimum of two years working experience providing technical customer support in a Service Desk environment, with specific experience supporting Microsoft products and desktop computers and mobile devices.
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office suite of products, desktop hardware, and mobile devices is required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Includes being able to articulate and speak clearly on the phone. Tailoring questions and instructions to a customer’s competence level is a must, while the capacity to document issues and findings in a clear and concise manner is vital to delivering successful outcomes.
- Requires excellent customer service. Candidates should be able to demonstrate empathy, compassion, and a sincere interest in the customer’s needs. You will also need to exercise good judgement when evaluating situations in order to provide the appropriate response. Flexibility, the willingness and aptitude to learn, and the ability to work well individually or in a team setting under pressure is necessary.
Reference Number: 5309