The successful candidate will have extensive experience with ReactJS web development, mobile development (including native iOS), back-end development in C#/.NET, as well as a proven ability to learn both new and legacy software quickly and effectively. More importantly, the successful candidate will thrive in a collaborative agile team environment.
Coaching and mentoring are a key responsibility of this position, as the candidate may be paired with engineers with different backgrounds and/ or skillsets.
- Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum product delivery team, collaborating with product owners, designers, and engineers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for others on your team.
- Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code, utilizing pair programming, practicing TDD, and exhibiting a lean/XP mindset.
- Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- 4+ years of external web and mobile application development in a scaled, enterprise environment.
- 4+ years of C# development experience.
- 2+ years of ReactJS development experience (or progressive experience with ReactJS and other similar framework).
- 2+ years of native iOS application development.
- 2+ years of successful mentoring and coaching of engineers in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to pair/mob with other engineers 75%+ of the day.
Reference Number: 5135