Our Client is looking for a Software Development Engineer to take part in driving the future of our Client’s Pilot Experience. Their scrum development teams are cross-functional and ship software on a regular basis (anywhere from daily to every two weeks). A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment, and is passionate about building software the right way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business value quickly while working with product owners to help craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental nature.
- Contributes as a developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Architects, designs, and develops complex, end-to-end custom, software applications.
- Ensures high quality software delivery by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Remains actively engaged in the technology industry and understands how the evolving technologies can benefit the company and its customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 4 years of C# development experience building high scale, multi-tier applications.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing web/mobile applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (e.g., Azure products, ODATA, and Entity Framework) and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD), unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming (XP) techniques.
- Expertise with modern design principles, such as, SOLID object-oriented design, microservices, Service Oriented Architectures, etc.
- Experience in Agile/Lean development methodologies.
Reference Number: 5288