Our client is looking for visionaries, risk takers, adventurers; someone that is driven by potential—a trailblazer of innovation. We’re looking for someone that dares to take risks and is excited about the opportunity to work on problems that have never been attempted. If you’re an innovator, the kind of person who thinks outside the box and is always excited about your next challenge, you might just be the pioneering spirit we’re looking for.
This position is for a Senior Software Developer that gets excited about working with Microsoft Dynamics 365. We want you to bring your engineering experience, SOLID design principles and industry best practices to help our team with custom integrations, application configuration and other solution enhancements. You have strong communication and collaboration skills and have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with your team to bring a vision to reality. You can identify specific data sources and can create solutions using the best methods, parameters, procedures, and functions required to support our Dynamics 365 CRM evolution.
You’ll also be asked to support testing activities with your testing team members; providing insight into application design changes and general testing approach. Additionally, you love contributing to continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 3+ years of experience in software development. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- 3+ years of development experience working on project team / 2+ years of experience working on a scrum team
- 2+ years of experience in design and development with SQL Server or another RDBMS
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration/customization capabilities and constraints
- 3+ years of experience with OOP languages such as C#
- 1+ years of experience with jQuery, Angular 2.0+, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- 2+ years of experience using unit testing frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit, XUnit.NET
- 3+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
- 2+ years of experience building Web Services with REST or WCF
- 3+ years of experience with bug tracking and source code control systems
- 1+ years of experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD or TDD)
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience working in/setting up a CI/CD environment
- Please only apply if you live in the Greater Seattle Area
- We cannot sponsor H1-B visas at this time
- We are not looking to expand our current list of preferred Corp-to-Corp vendors at this time