This position requires facilitation of work across multiple IT groups and is considered the single point of contact for IT activities on the projects, as assigned. You will be responsible for defining IT infrastructure requirements, procurement, tracking and delivery of products and services associated with all IT components of the project; organizing infrastructure work Plans, following processes, oversight of implementation work and ensuring team members are charging time and materials appropriately.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure (Network, Telecom, Desktop, Audio/ Visual, etc.)
- Prior IT Facilities experience in all phases, from architecture to schematic and detailed design, implementation and execution required
- Previous Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Creating and managing an overall project schedule
- Developing detailed task plans
- Resource alignment
- Reporting on critical milestones
- Managing issues and risks
- Communicating project status and progress with key stakeholders
- Developing, baselining, managing and reporting on project budget
- Keeping high level project information updated in the IT PMO project portfolio and Weekly Activity Report, on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, resource managers, end users and project team members throughout project phases of analysis, design, build, testing and implementation.
- When feasible, apply business process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) to further increase customer satisfaction and the success of the project.
- Identify areas where process change can improve or reduce IT work (checklists, template standardization, etc.).
- Prepare written documentation that can be easily consumed by various stakeholders (i.e. client, vendors, agencies, sub-contractors, etc.).
- Provide weekly status reports that include, without limitation, a summary of work performed, current running total of all costs and expenses to date, status of timing against the schedule, status of Deliverables, and any issues, concerns, problems, etc. with respect to the Services.
- PMLC artifacts as defined by the IT PMO, including but not limited to:
- Project charters
- Project plans
- Project schedules
- Budget forecast and tracking
- Status reports
- Meeting notes
Reference Number: 5389