This developer will join a small development team to help rebuild our Client’s web portal. This team will work directly with the product team to understand the functional requirements and vision and help break it down into a technical plan they can deliver on. The goal is to be iterative and lean in their approach. This person will have autonomy to shape the delivery of this project how they think is best.
- Integrate: Knowledge of integrating APIs on the frontend and backend
- Translate: Serve as a translator – take conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) and transform into intuitive and engaging apps
- Think Ahead: Promote forward-thinking design, advocating for adherence to design principles and best practices
- Shoot for the Cloud: Develop software architecture that is cloud ready and redundant
- Make it fast: Implement and test software for design, functionality, and performance
- Find Undocumented Features: Familiarity with software testing and debugging
4 – 6 years’ development experience in:
- Analysis, Design and Development of .Net applications using C #, ASP.NET,.NET OOP Concepts, Microsoft SQL
- Creating user-facing software
- Good knowledge in development of T-SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail and ability to translate functional requirements into software design
- Adherence to good development practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, optimization, and maintainability
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize assigned tasks and regularly communicate progress/ challenges to manager
- Ability to take initiative and accountability on assigned projects, working independently with minimal supervision, yet maintain a team-oriented and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Experience working on an Agile team- this role will require them to work on a lean, iterative team, working directly with business.
- Acts as a driver not just a doer. They’ll have worked in a collaborative environment helping shape the direction of a product; knows when to speak up and ask the right questions on how and why things are being done if they don’t make sense.
- Experience designing with client rich technologies such as AngularJS, Vue.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, or similar programs
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols, and web server optimization techniques
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility with the ability to build products that are accessible to users in healthcare
- Code methodology experience (Agile/Scrum)
- Mobile app development experience
- Working knowledge of the unique aspects of the healthcare industry (HIPAA Regulations, PHI, etc.)
Reference Number: 5203