Our client has an excellent opportunity available for a seasoned Senior Application Developer. This team is responsible for development, maintenance, support and enhancements to a set of applications that support critical shared system business functions across Sales, Customer Service, and CRM functions. The applications are both custom built and vendor-provided packaged solutions that require a combination of development and configuration for installation and maintenance and custom build .Net web portal. In addition to supporting these applications, this role will be responsible in leading the charge to migrate applications into the cloud and work with various teams to ensure cloud adoption goals are met. You will be working with the cloud architecture team closely taking directions and collaborating by sharing your experience and ideas to help with this transition.
- Work on projects, enhancements, and production support activities ranging from small to large in both size and complexity.
- Participate in complex requirement meetings, design walkthroughs, and code reviews.
- Provide task, time, and duration of effort estimates.
- Anticipate change and direct or redirect efforts as appropriate.
- Clear communication with internal and external business and technical staff at various levels.
- Provide guidance to other developers, system analysts, quality assurance analysts and business partners in systems development principles and processes.
- Support component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, production evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience with primary focus on system’s development.
- Solid understanding of systems analysis, design, and development.
- Hands on experience with automation and CICD using agile and DevOps principles
- Self-motivated, possesses the ability to take on multiple projects, tasks and requests concurrently with little direction; applies good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to identify, own and focus on highest priority tasks.
- Meet deadlines in dynamic environments with high quality results.
- Ability to interact professionally and proactively with business partners on a daily basis in support of their requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple systems and platforms
- Cloud experience using either/both AWS and Azure
- DevSecOps experience
- Experience in JAVA, SQL, Linux, PHP, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, web services, etc.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2013 and newer