WideNet is seeking an Account Executive with established industry experience to join our technology consulting sales team. You will be responsible for developing new sales and building long-lasting relationships with current and prospective clients. Our Account Executives employ a consultative, solutions-based approach to help support the needs of our customers, never overselling and always delivering. The Account Executive’s mission is to ensure 100% client satisfaction, deepening the client engagement through exceptional delivery resulting in repeat business while operating with integrity that is second to none.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Account Executive is responsible for building and growing an account portfolio in the local market. This position is responsible for the entire sales cycle (generating new business, pre-sales, delivery and retention) including:
- Developing target accounts based on market analysis and creating a sales plan for penetrating these client companies, obtaining commitments and delivering services to those prospects.
- Creating new business relationships through all networking channels, including referrals, online networking, industry events and warm calls.
- Managing the entire sales lifecycle with clients including identifying opportunities, providing guidance on market conditions, preparing pre-sale estimates, crafting and presenting client presentations, recommending solutions based on an understanding of the client’s unique business and technical needs, preparing proposals, contract negotiation and closing the sale.
- Growing footprint within client companies through demonstrated success within other client organizations and teams, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills, relationship-building, customer focus and attention to detail.
Manage new and existing business relationships through calls, meetings, lunches and other professional business development efforts. This is a client-facing position; the Account Executive will successfully maintain and expand a select group of existing client accounts by:
- Being the single point of contact for all client needs, maintaining close and frequent interaction with clients, strengthening the rapport between WideNet and the client.
- Communicating detailed, well defined client requirements to Recruiting delivery team.
- Focusing on account expansion and broadening of offerings within current clients.
- Collaborating with the Sales leadership to create a client development and retention strategy in addition to annual sales planning.
- Actively participate in industry forums, networking events and speaking engagements to build awareness about WideNet and its services. Network always!
- Update ongoing documentation in Applicant Tracking System.
- Responsible for tracking weekly production activity and metrics.
- Review sales activity on a weekly and monthly basis with department manager.
- Prepare annual sales plans.
- We’re looking for that unique person who is highly motivated, results driven and has that special knack of natural relationship development skills. Our ideal candidate will be independently driven and self-directed, have experience working in the technical staffing industry in either sales or recruiting, and employ a consultative approach to sales. This individual must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, competitive, yet service-oriented culture. Skills we are seeking include;
- 3+ years of experience working in a sales or account management role in the IT staffing industry
- Proven business development experience focused on achieving revenue targets
- Proven track record of identifying target markets, creating sales plans and translating that effort to develop and close new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Reputation for excellence and high-quality service to clients
- Ability to develop and maintain productive trust relationships with clients
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills at all levels within a client organization
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Capable of flourishing in a competitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and office communication skills
- Previous experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate time-management skills and prioritization of daily activity
- BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field is preferred
- This position is an internal, full time role at WideNet Consulting Group. Must be able to work assigned schedule and occasionally work extended hours as the business dictates.