Our Client is looking for a SDET who will focus primarily on test automation as a part of an amazing agile team to help establish test automation on a recently adopted large application. This job will require the ability to improve product quality and reliability with increasing efficiency. You will be working with another SDET to bring your full-stack knowledge to bear in new areas of test automation.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions to help build a comprehensive regression test suite.
- Collaborate with agile business and technical teams to solve complex problems and deliver against an aggressive sprint schedule.
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements.
- Strong experience coding in an OOP language, preferably C# and/or Java
- Heavy test automation in three-tier environments.
- Ability to write new automated tests and frameworks that exercise the target application code and ensure quality for functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with Web/Database testing (RESTful web services and web APIs, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in web UI test automation with Selenium or comparable tool
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet timelines
- Ability to learn complex application/data flow to determine most effective testing approach
- Experience with industry standard version control tools and CI, preferred VSTS or Azure Dev Ops and Git
- SDET experience with financial, banking or insurance systems a plus.