WideNet is looking for an experienced React.JS Engineer to join the growing front-end team of one of our financial services clients in Bellevue, Washington. As a front-end engineer, you should be familiar with React and its ecosystem and be extremely comfortable with a fast-moving environment.
- Develop new components and features for our client’s frontend, customer-facing app
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- MEAN stack developers (have extensive knowledge of MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS, and webpack)
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Should have extensive experience using modern CI/CD pipelines and some experience container orchestration such as Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm.
- A team player who likes to collaborate and ask questions
- A self-starter who likes to innovate
- Have a passion for simplicity
- Have excellent communication skills
- Flexible and has a willingness to learn and try new approaches
- Positive and able to adapt quickly to change
- Experience in developing learning solutions