Located in Baltimore
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for leading our Client’s Quality Assurance Team in an effort to ensure all deliverables meet exceptional quality standards and exceed customer expectations. The QA Manager helps define company quality standards with the QA Director and works with the QA Team to implement those standards across all projects and deliverables.
- Supervises and delegates tasks to individual QA team members.
- Provides guidance and collaboration to team members for their assigned responsibilities.
- Evaluates team member output in each of their assigned duties to ensure it meets company quality standards.
- Responsible for training and assisting in continued development of skill sets for each individual member.
- Is familiar with agile testing and can train/guide team in agile environment.
- Contributes to test designs, product testing, and process improvement and implementation, as necessary.
- Responsible for setting QA improvement goals for the company with QA Director.
- Assists in tracking and reporting QA process KPIs.
- Communicate the quality of the testing methodology and execution to the customers.
- Works closely with Delivery and Customer Operations in an effort to anticipate potential problems and take action to mitigate prior to any issues.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a QA Engineering role with active involvement throughout development/ testing lifecycles
- Previous management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills that motivates the team
- Strong desire in achieving excellent customer satisfaction, process improvement, and high-quality deliverables
- Experience with ISO 9001 standards preferred
- Experience with ISO 27001 standards preferred
Reference Number: 5224