Opportunities in Bellevue, San Diego, and Baltimore.
Our Client is seeking a QA Engineer with effective analytical-thinking and problem-solving skills. This individual must have a keen attention to detail, passionate in process improvement, and be adept at working in a cross-functional team environment. As a QA Engineer, you will become part of the Quality Assurance Team in an effort to oversee and ensure all internal and customer deliverables meet exceptional quality standards. As part of this team, you will contribute to improving the accuracy, efficiency, and quality of all processes utilized from test design to test execution to reporting of results. Additionally, you’ll be evaluating complex issues, isolating variables, and determining the best way to test a product for quick and efficient failure detection. All deliverables such as test plans, data collection, and results, etc., must be reviewed by the QA Team to ensure that all deliveries to customers meet or exceed expectations. The QA Team will also facilitate all quality control measures on all company product deliverables, both beta releases and final.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Evaluate current data collection and testing processes to identify process improvements.
- Ensure quality control of intermediate or final product deliverables.
- Evaluate and contribute to proper UX design implementation of a product.
- Identify, thoroughly record, and properly communicate to the development team bugs/defects/issues associated with product releases.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Convert existing manual test cases into automated test cases for regression testing.
- Debug automated test case failures and test manually to find root cause, supporting data, and accurately report issues.
- Identify, research, escalate, and develop improvements for the automated and manual test case coverage, speed, stability, and efficiency as well as the existing automation framework, proprietary projects, and internal tools.
- Effectively converse about the automation systems and processes with co-workers.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time appropriately.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 3 – 5 years proven working experience in a QA Engineering role with active involvement throughout development / testing lifecycles.
- Experience in agile testing and STLC phases.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in Java, Git, and Selenium.
- Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse, XPath, JSON, SQL, Jira.
- Mobile device testing experience a plus.
- Excellent comprehension of the English language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and observational skills with attention to detail.
- Proactive, team-oriented, collaborative, thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 standards is a plus.
Reference Number: 5225