Do you consider yourself to be an organized, results driven, problem solver? Our client is seeking a seasoned project manager to be responsible for the delivery of critical, high impact technology and business initiatives. This role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Project Manager will manage project scope and will undertake strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation to ensure projects remain on track. The Project Manager constantly monitors and reports project progress to project stakeholders. Multiple project dimensions will be reported including project timelines, problems and resolutions, change management, interventions needed to achieve desired outputs, and post production evaluation of results and lessons learned.
• Manages routine to highly complex information technology and business projects by assembling cross-functional teams to identify and successfully complete all project activities. Cross functional teams may include technology, operations, compliance, marketing, finance, etc. Coordinates projects with vendors and other bank department/affiliates.
• Ability to build effective teams and create an environment of collaboration and commitment. Able to work as part of a team as well as independently – and with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Possess good judgment, ability to accept responsibility and handle highly confidential information.
• A self-starter with the ability to make decisions, work independently, apply creative solutions, and set and handle multiple and competing priorities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows and a variety of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Project.
• Familiarity with a wide variety of project management and business analysis tools.
• Project Management Professional certified a plus.
• Able to travel moderately.
• Must be available on short notice to support executive requests during unusual hours, especially early or late in the day during the business week.