Our Client’s SharePoint 2010 application, on Windows 2008 servers, is being upgraded to a more current platform. The PM will execute the RFP and System Integrator selection process along with managing the architectural, scheduling, task identification, task assignment, task monitoring, UX design, data migration, testing, hardware procurement, etc., activities required to get our Client on SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, or SharePoint 2019 (on premise). As this project moves into design, additional activities may be added as the work becomes more codified into a program going into 2020.
- Must have prior experience as an IT project manager and/or program management running application implementation projects to support business objectives.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Vendor Management skills.
- Requires strong project management, stakeholder management, and communication skills.
- A self-starter, go getter is a must.