Our Client is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to lead the reimplementation of their ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management (PPM) suite. The ideal PM has experience in leading PPM implementation and understands the importance of leading process first to maximize the results of project delivery. This project is not a technology delivery project, but will also require organization change management in order to succeed. The PM will lead a team comprised of both internal and external staff to deliver the solution. In order to deliver the PPM, an upgrade to a new version of PPM is a possibility.
- Must have prior experience as an IT project manager and/or program management running application implementation projects to support business objectives.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Vendor Management skills.
- Strong project management, stakeholder management, and communication skills.
- A self-starter, go-getter is a must.
- Managing IT scope, schedule, budget, and communication.
- Running meetings and producing meeting notes/ action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions, and sponsor meetings.
- All IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues/ risks dashboards, and decision tracking.
- IT delivery milestone reporting into the overall business program.
- Financial and accounting applications background or practical accounting experience strongly preferred.
- PPM implementation experience.
- Prior experience as a project manager running projects in a regulated environment.
- ServiceNow application implementation experience is a plus.
Reference Number: 5182