The individual would lead two separate project management efforts that would involve working with various stakeholders to identify requirements, as well as the IT team and other project team members in execution of identified deliverables and within the agreed upon timelines. These projects are time sensitive and we have very little flexibility around schedule, so we would need someone who is able to drive things, is creative, and has experience delivering projects in a tight schedule.
- Identify, document and ensure that project requirements are documented and agreed upon
- Define goals, outline approach, and make adjustments to achieve desired delivery
- Establish project plan/schedule that will achieve the project deliverables and milestones
- Understand the requirements, translate the requirements into the work break down structure
- Coordinate and collaborate with IT and other project resources on all the project activities required to produce the deliverables
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Track project changes, produce updates, and report to customer based on agreed schedule
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Act as point person for project level communications that will keep sponsors, stakeholders informed on matters including, progress to plan; key milestones; integration efforts/needs across the program and/or project; risks, issues etc.
- Monitor and manage risks during project duration
- Conducting project review and creating status reports for executive staff
Reference Number: 5378