Our client is looking for two Project Managers. One will be a project manager for OSIsoft PI Historian and the other will be a project manager for Hummingbird Migration to OpenText.
- OSIsoft PI Historian
- The project will establish OSIsoft data historian server and client software standards that provide the necessary protection and compatibility for data system security and connectivity, improved functionality and reliability, and simplify overall support needs.
- This project will define a common networking standard to enable easier security management of the PI system through the use of Windows Active Directory authentication, provide quicker access to data consumers on the network, and make it easier for other users to access the full functionality and analysis tools of the PI server.
- This standard will also eliminate network security threats by locating the OSIsoft data historian outside the plant control network where users could inadvertently gain access to critical command and control systems.
- The networking standard will also define minimum network bandwidth requirements to enable PI data analyses and PI exports to remote clients within our client and potentially to outside third parties.
2. Hummingbird Migration to OpenText
- Our client’s OpenText program is focused on implementing automated document lifecycle management functionality.
- The project involves migrating the legal team from their existing standalone documents management system into shared 2016 OpenText system.
- The OpenText system will allow records to be easily searchable and identifiable for disposition and ensure adherence to the legal requirements, compliance regulations, and “Best Practices” set forth by Federal, State, County, and local agencies.
- Must have prior experience as an IT project manager running application implementation projects to support business objectives.
- Prior experience as a project manager running projects in a regulated environment preferred.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Vendor Management skills required.
- Requires strong project management, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A self-starter, go getter is a must.
- Managing IT scope, schedule, budget, and communication.
- Running meetings and producing meeting notes & action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions and sponsor meetings.
- All IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues & risks dashboards, and decision tracking.
- IT delivery milestone reporting into the overall business program.
- Financial and accounting application background or practical accounting experience strongly preferred
- Financial reporting and statements (balance sheet, income statement , cash flow) familiarity strongly preferred
- Current and/or past PSE experience is a plus.
- Data and document migration experience is a plus.