This role will interact with multiple teams, driving features from definition to delivery. You will interact with Product Management, Dev Operations, Engineering, QA and UX to deliver features to market in a rapid Agile delivery infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the voice of the customer, representing their needs in the creation of the product
- Work closely with Product Management, Development and Test in the definition and execution of features across multiple products
- Define business, functional, and technical requirements for our cloud-based Point of Sale platform and related products
- Work with engineering managers and leads, enable the engineering team to make and meet commitments for project deliverables based on known priorities
- Collaborate with engineers and technical managers to guide technical project scope
- Develop key product documentation including process documents, technical design documentation, project plans, etc.
- Own cross-functional project schedules accounting for dependencies with adjacent internal teams
- Track and report on key project metrics
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a program manager of commercial software product development
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in implementing scalable cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in leading programs using agile methodologies
- Familiar with open source technology to deliver rich, engaging, supportable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills