Our Client is looking for a mid-to-senior level Product Manager with Project Management skills who can help their teams move from reactive/ fire fight mode to delivering from a planned roadmap in an iterative practice.
- Product Manager or Technical Project manager who would own the Product(s) from delivery standpoint, enabling the team to launch various features
- Work with the business owners to identify Product features to implement
- Present features for prioritization and are aligned with our Client’s vision/roadmap
- Transform thoughts/visions into concerned specifications
- Responsible for Sprint planning, resource tracking, issue and risk management
- Driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design through delivery
- Ability to analyze technical issues and identify solutions during project execution
- Communication with Sponsor, stakeholders, and Senior Leadership
- Change Control, deployment planning and management, and managing launch
- Result-driven to understand the project vision and lead the team to march towards achieving the project objectives.
- Possess strong relationship-building skills, easily adaptable, exceptional collaboration skills, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Clear communication of results, milestones, project progress to all the stakeholders and ensuring big picture stays in focus while delving into the details.
- Eager to attack unfamiliar problems with curiosity and tenacity, and able to use a light touch to find ways to help the team be more efficient.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Able to understand the technical solution and implementation and how it provides the business outcome.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas.
- Proficient in PM methodologies and concepts and being able to apply those concepts during project implementation.
- Efficient in resource capacity planning and management.
- Coordinate project status meetings to ensure appropriate audience, efficient use of time, and completion of action items.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks/issues with exceptional problem-solving skills
Reference Number: 5250