- Support web-related systems as a member of this sub-team with a variety of front and back-end coding responsibility.
- Develop quality code that is well documented, testable, and production-ready.
- Understand and implement business requirements – from the development of new components and features, to systems integration, to complex interfaces.
- Understand/ support lead gen and UX goals of web marketing team.
- Work with Product/ Program Manager on project priority, providing feedback on status and blockers.
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies when asked.
- Work with other developers, system engineers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure product integrity.
- Stay current on technical advancements and suggest ways to streamline tasks and processes for efficiency.
- Be passionate about building web solutions that are resilient, secure, and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment.
- 5+ years software engineering experience, with broad understanding of web principles and technologies.
- 5+ years experience with PHP/ MVC framework such as Lithium, Symfony, Laravel.
- 5+ years HTML/ CSS (SASS) creation.
- 2+ years using RESTful APIs.
- Grunt and/ or Gulp experience.
- Experience with MVC, AJAX and JSON.
- Familiar with responsive development (Bootstrap a plus).
- Experience with GIT required (Jenkins a bonus).
- Proactive communication and concurrent documentation.
- Track record of accurate task breakdown/ estimation, unit testing, and delivering on time and in scope.
- Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus).
- Experienced in Agile development and comfortable on a Scrum team.
Reference Number: 5141