Our Client is a startup with a strong impetus to innovate, drive end to end ownership, and meet critical business goals. You get to rub shoulders daily with outstanding software, hardware and embedded engineers, data scientists, UX designers and the executive leadership team in an environment of high-speed learning and professional development. Employees thrive in a unique team environment where energy, creativity, and collaboration drive innovation. Our Client requires smart, creative, collaborative teams who work hard and fast. If this appeals to you, you will thrive here and be a part of something special.
- Responsible for all configuration, customization and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Work with major company stakeholders on business requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Create custom forms, fields, and saved searches.
- Data migration from legacy SAGE platform into newly implemented Netsuite solution
- Integrating third party applications with the NetSuite ERP System – CRM, BI, OPAL
- Perform all application upgrades on a as needed basis
- Create SuiteScripts for customizations where required
- Interface with outside ERP implementation team resources to address customization and configuration requirements based on business needs to achieve overall project goals.
- Be the main point of contact for NetSuite and Professional Service
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
- Work with the IT and Software engineering team to provide necessary support to the business related to NetSuite
- Provide necessary training to users within the company employees
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- 3+ years NetSuite Development / Administration experience.
- Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Understanding of Web Services architecture
- Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite APIs
- Ability to become a SME on the business and systems
- Hands-on experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
- NetSuite Certifications are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Web services preferred (REST, SOAP)
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Reference Number: 5347