We are seeking a Senior .NET Software Developer to analyze, design, write code and develop software applications and interactive components fpr our client’s SaaS application. This individual collaborates to analyze business needs and infrastructure requirements and develops new or custom features. This individual trains, leads, and directs the work of others, consults with stakeholders on design and technical matters, and ensures the quality of technical deliverables.
Role and Responsibilities
• Participate in design and solution conversations
• Code with quality and follow engineering standards
• Perform code review and provide feedback on improvement• Write Unit tests and improve code coverage on existing code
• Validate design objectives and deliverables through meetings, user requirements, analysis of existing architecture, and other means.
• Streamline and upgrade features and functionality of applications as required.
• Prepare technical documents and specifications, including workflow diagrams, use cases, and functional/non-functional specifications.
• Research new technologies, read publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations and learning opportunities.
• Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; lead team meetings.
• Deploy code to Azure using CI/CD pipeline, install code on test devices as needed
• Collaborate and work with the team in harmony without sacrificing on the candid/constructive feedback
• 7+ years’ experience as a developer with increasing levels of responsibility and expanding skillset
• Experience in developing REST API’s
• Experience working in applications that are hosted in Azure
• Strong in Object Oriented programming
• Experience in applying proper Design Patterns based on the situation• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage code using Git and track work