Located in Baltimore
Our Client is seeking a Mobile Test Automation Engineer with effective analytical-thinking and problem-solving skills. This individual must have a keen attention to detail, a passion for process improvement, and the desire to work in a cross-functional team environment. As a Mobile Test Automation Engineer, you will become part of the Quality Assurance Team in an effort to build out test automation scripts for testing mobile devices and mobile apps.
- Convert written test cases into comprehensive and well-structured automated test scripts for mobile devices and apps using proprietary project code.
- Follow proper coding and deployment processes using Git.
- Ensure automated test scripts are robust and can be used across multiple projects with similar test requirements.
- Work closely with the QA team to identify mobile device or app-related issues and update automated test scripts accordingly.
- Evaluate current data collection and testing processes to identify process improvement.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- 2+ years experience in Android mobile device testing required
- 2+ years experience in native mobile device automation required
- Experience creating automated test scripts for native mobile device applications
- Experience in Git required
- Excellent comprehension of the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and observational skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to debug automated test case failures and test manually to find root cause
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time appropriately
- Passion for driving best practices in native app testing
- Experience with iOS mobile testing desired
- Experience with HTML and CSS desired
- Experience in ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001 standards desired
Reference Number: 5223