WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
Develop and drive an Enterprise Information Management Program that leverages and safeguards information assets that are critical to the clients global business. Contribute value and progress towards client’s Enterprise Architecture. Build and maintain an excellent EIM practice by establishing highly effective, mutually beneficial relationships with the business, analytics and product development teams that are delivering clients platform and gaming services. Engage with Product Management and Engineering to fully understand how to develop business value through telemetry based decision making. Participate in growing clients DevOps and Agile methodologies.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build a cohesive EIM program by gaining an in-depth understanding of client’s information inventory and business drivers. Follow by driving a structured, transparent implementation of the capabilities required for client to deliver our business strategy through
• Builds consensus around and develops a roadmap to identify and prioritize EIM related investments
• Drives technology recommendations that will support client EIM capabilities
• Provides oversight and guidance to the teams that manage and analyze client’s data assets
• As a key member of the senior technology leadership team, this position reports to the Sr. Director – Architecture and Systems Design and sits on the Architecture Technology Council
• Member of the Security Steering Committee
• Participates in building and maintaining client’s business capabilities models along with the EA and Business Architect.
Who You Will Work With:
• Enterprise Architect
• Directors of Product Management
• Senior Technology Producers
• Principle Engineers
• Infrastructure Engineering
• Architecture Technology Council
• Sr. Manager, Continuous Delivery
• Sr. Manager, Enterprise Tools/Apps
• 5+ years technology and architecture experience on enterprise or large consumer scale systems
• 10 years of experience in information architecture, governance and strategic road mapping.
• 5+ years as a senior programmer or data scientist
• Experience with online gaming or other high volume, consumer experience platform services a major plus
• Experience designing instrumentation and data mining solutions on modern, service oriented platforms.
• Experience with Data Virtualization and PaaS.
• Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skillsKnowledge, Abilities and Characteristics:
• Possesses broad, current knowledge of client’s standard technologies
• Persists the enterprise technology vision when managing the solution space
• Effectively determines, understands, and satisfies business requirements
• Clearly communicates risks and appropriately escalates issues to management
• Ability to communicate effectively across a spectrum of Business, Creative, and Technology personnel at all levels of the organization
• Familiar with wide range of architectural patterns, tools and methodologies
• Extensive knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
• Ability to manage, support and motivate senior technologists
• Ability to grasp and distill highly complex data modeling and correlation
• Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary groups including technical, marketing, finance, and customer experience
Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experienceTravel Requirements
• Up to 5%Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position: 3 months